Women We Admire
"I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay."
We're all here because we know that woman have the power to inspire.
To move mountains.
But where do we go from here?
The following women are resources we at SHE must share.
Check out their sites for everything from art to design to simple reminders of what women can achieve.
- Sadie Medley
- creative chick
- Marice Tobias
- The Voice Whisperer
- Karen Hutton
- more than photography
- Oprah Winfrey
- lives her best life
- Stacey Powell
- business coach extraordinaire
- Danielle Laporte
- inspirational author/blogger
- Thérèse Murdza
- making art not bombs
- Martha Stewart
- It's a Good Thing
- Tami Kent
- Healthcare Visionary
- Valerie Day
- Singer, Songwriter, Cancer Survivor
- Ellen Degeneres
- Comedian, actress and Special Envoy for Global AIDS Awareness
- Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Former first lady, US Senator for New York and the 67th Secretary of State
- Lady Gaga
- Born this way
- Rachael Ray
- Celebrity chef and businesswoman; yum-o!
- Jane Goodall
- The world's foremost expert on chimpanzees
- Diane Sawyer
- Co-anchor of 20/20, Good Morning America and more
- Melinda Gates
- Co-chair of The Gates Foundation
- Gloria Steinem
- Leader of the Women's Liberation Movement
- Rachel Maddow
- The first openly gay anchor of a prime-time news program in the US
- Annie Leibowitz
- Photographer for Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone
- Cat Cora
- Iron Chef and hunger-relief activist
- Ariana Huffington
- Editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post
- Heidi Rew
- How to entertain with champagne style on a beer budget.
- Geena Davis
- "If she can see it, she can be it."
- Kate Spade
- Live Colorfully